Tuesday, November 21, 2017
News
Wednesday 03 July 2013
Comments 0   Views: 8199
  • E-mail
  • Print News
NDFI RESOURCES HIT 52 BILLION DOLLARS

NDFI RESOURCES HIT 52 BILLION DOLLARS

The president of NDFI announced that the resources of NDFI have exceeded 52 billion Dollars. Based on him, 50 thousand billon Rials of NDFI resources have been allocated to agricultural sector. Talking with the Fars News Agency , Dr. Farzin added that some facilities will be allocated to the environmental sector. The environmental sector, along with agricultural sector, as approved by the Par...

The president of NDFI announced that the resources of NDFI have exceeded 52 billion Dollars. Based on him, 50 thousand billon Rials of NDFI resources have been allocated to agricultural sector.

Talking with the Fars News Agency , Dr. Farzin added that some facilities will be allocated to the environmental sector. The environmental sector, along with agricultural sector, as approved by the Parliament, can enjoy from the 10 percent of inflow of resources in 2013 in Rial. He also said that 10 percent of inflow of resources will be allocated to industry and mine sectors in Rial . In total, 20 percent of NDFI inflow of resources in current year will be allocated to industry , mine , agriculture and environmental sectors.

Pictures

  • NDFI RESOURCES HIT 52 BILLION DOLLARS

Post Comment

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

CAPTCHA image
Enter the code shown above: